Tuesday, December 8, 2009

bLah...............!!

It's been a hectic week..had my exam last friday .though there are still more to come,i seem to have taken a not-so-deserving break!!had started my preps late.so had to cram some 4-5 chapters in a day..tat too for an exam as significant as CAT..paper was easy and as usual, i screwed it(i always screw up easy papers hahaha..that's like my forte).but i don blame myself. for i know a person with meagre 2 months of prep stands nowhere in an exam which was taken by around 2.4 lac people who seemed to b prepared to the hilt!anyways, that's not the end of life.Tats how i always console myself :):)So, any of you, who haven't performed up to the mark or to your satisfaction,don't you worry.Life gives us zillions of chances.What matters is how you make use of it.I never believed in LUCK.i feel we aren't born with our destinies written.We can change it if we want to. But majority of the homosapiens don't feel so or they are too lazy to retrospect but blame others or God..
Ahh..its getting boring now.Studies apart, me going home in the weekend.M super excited.Haven't yet done the tickets though..Air fare seems so expensive..Who the hell is gonna travel for 10k in a spice-jet!!My boy friend is coming from Delhi tomorrow..M so damn happy.But i wouldn't get even 2 days to spend with him..What a tragedy! :(:(
I recently came across this dialogue from one of Rocky's movies..Though m not a ardent follower of Rocky, these lines have inspired and motivated me a lot..Hope it motivates you too.

" The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you no matter what. No matter what happens."

No comments:

Post a Comment